A Taste of New Orleans
Time & Location
About The Event
Creole Vegan presents a Taste of "New Orleans," Masquerade Dinner.
Join us in the most Diverse Neighborhood in the Atlanta Metro, city of Clarkston for an evening of Masquerade Fun, Music and Dinner, New Orleans Style!
Chef Adele takes Plant Based eating to the next level by incorporating Plant Based substitutes in the most popular Creole Dishes!
Our guests are esteemed by feasting on worry-free Food, no common Food Allergens! We want all of our guests to be able to enjoy New Orleans Cuisine. Our Culture is rich in Music, Art and Food. Giving our customers a Taste of our Richness is what makes our events unique.
Our 5 Course Dinner includes:
· Okra and Sausage Gumbo served with Brown Jasmine Rice and Garnished with Parsley
· Rainbow Bell Peppers stuffed with Creole Seasonings and Ground "Meat" topped with our House Made Zesty Crumbs
· Crabcakes Served on a Bed of Mixed Greens drizzled with our Signature Vinaigrette Dressing
· Fried Oyster Mushroom and Vegan Shrimp topped with Onions and Peppers drizzled with our Who Dat Sauce
Atchafalaya Pasta: Fried Eggplant topped with Creole Alfredo Sauce, Vegan Crab Meat and Pasta.
This Dish is named after the largest Swamp in Louisiana!
Plated Edible Decor: Caramel, Chocolate and Raspberry Syrups topped with Vegan Carnival Cake
All of our Dishes are 100% Nut Free, Organic, Non-GMO, Soy Free with Gluten Free Options.
Dress Code is Masquerade Chic for the Grown and Sexy, age 21 and up.
Don't forget your Mask and Enter to win the Best Mask Contest!
This is a ticketed event. There will be no ticket sales the day of the event. All Sales are final. No Refunds.
- Sold OutEarly Bird$60$600$0
- Sold OutRegular Admission$75$750$0